2nd Line Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||2nd Line Service Desk Analyst|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £25000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 07, 2021 16:19|
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Line Service Desk Analyst to join an in-house Service Desk Team for a rapidly growing organisation.
Salary £20,000- £25,000+Benefits
The successful candidate will be working on a range of intelligent services and solutions to both the enterprise and education sectors. You will be working on providing an invaluable level of support and expertise to their clients and encourage cutting-edge technology adoption
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Providing customer focused 2nd Line Service Desk support for hardware and software issues
- Prioritising incidents based on their business impact
- Assessing the complexity of incidents and following escalation processes where required
- Ensuring all calls are accurately logged into the Service Desk system
- Ensuring all calls and tickets are responded to within Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Proactively identifying potential or future issues at client sites
- Proactively sharing technical knowledge and client-specific know-how with the team
Essential knowledge and experience required
- Windows Server Management
- Active Directory and Group Policy
- Exchange/Office 365
- TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP
- Server Virtualisation
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- Citrix - XenApp and/or XenDesktop
- IP Telephony
- Networking and Routing
The successful person will be able to demonstrate the following:
- A willingness to learn and co-operate as part of a team
- Confidence working in a busy environment
- An excellent telephone manner, along with friendly customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A proactive, logical approach to problem solving coupled with common sense
- Good communication, literacy and organisational skills
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's