|Job Title:||Account Manager|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 15:17|
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing dynamic and innovating Technology company as an Account Manager for the South East.
Salary: £28,000- £30,000+Benefits
As Account Manager you will be accountable for managing you a preexisting portfolio of customers across the South East. You will be responsible for building strong working relationships with your portfolio of customers along with be the first port of call for everything your customer needs.
This is an internal position with no requirements for new business or lead generation. Although previous experience of working within a technology environment is not required, a willingness to learn and develop in the Technology industry is a must.
This role will require regular travel across the South East of England to client sites.
- Experienced team player.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident working within a busy environment.
- Excellent customer service skills through telephone, email and face to face meetings.
- High level of attention to detail and organised.
- Confident managing multiple tasks at one time.
- Generate sales amongst current clients.
- Working across multiple clients.
- Identifying and executing sales opportunities within current client base.
- Regular communication with the wider Sales Team on client needs.
- Management of projects within client relationships.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's