Part time Hours - Monday - Friday 9.00am until 13.00pm
- Daily checking all incoming bank payments and ensuring all payments posted to correct ledger
- Sending all telegraphic transfers and BACS payments
- Daily transfers of money between accounts - i.e. client to office
- Ensuring VAT account is correctly maintained and sufficient funds available for payment of VAT when required
- Monthly payment of all nominal invoices to suppliers, by cheque or BACS
- Daily printing of all client account cheques
- Dealing with accounts queries with quill
- Liaising with partners as to any concerns regarding the accounts
- Dealing annually with the accountants to ensure all information is provided to enable preparation of accounts
- Daily liaising with accountants during the period they attend at out offices, dealing with any queries and requests, to ensure compliance for satisfactory accountants reports
- The hours may increase at a later point in time
- Excellent data entry skills and must have a good head for figures
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.