|Job Title:||Accounts Assistant|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£17000 - £18000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2019 09:41|
Accounts Assistant - 9 month Maternity contract (May go permanent)
Full-time, 9am - 5pm (Mon-Friday)
£17,000 - £18,000 circa
Reporting direct to the Finance Director, working as part of a dynamic team, where Staff turnover is extremely low.
Main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Collection, receipt, reconciliation and payment of Client Money
- Data input to internal and third party systems
- Management of accounts diary system and associated tasks
- You'll be working as part of a team to provide a professional service - so if you are conscientious, with an eye for detail, have accurate keyboard skills and are confident on the phone, we'd like to hear from you.
The successful candidate will:
- Enjoy working within a small, supportive team
- Be ready and willing to assist both clients and colleagues
- Welcome variety and have a positive, friendly attitude.
- Be able to follow procedures and work to deadlines.
- Ideally you will also have some previous experience in an Accounts environment and knowledge of double entry bookkeeping.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's