A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Administrator / HR professional to join a market leading business near Eastbourne.
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:45am - 5pm
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 DOE
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a diverse and talented team, whilst working in an award-winning office environment. Expect a team full of skilled and highly driven people with bags of passion and a real can-do attitude.
Due to the client's location, a Full UK driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential for this position.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Providing Administrative support across the Finance & HR departments of the business
- Sales & Purchase Ledger responsibilities
- Producing invoices
- Typing out various letters for clients and customers
- GCSE in Maths at Grade C or above
- GCSE in English at Grade C or above
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Commercial awareness
- Experience of using accounting software
- Excellent numeracy skills and attention to detail
- Ability to present information clearly and concisely
- Good level of computer literacy, particularly databases and Microsoft application
- Proven organisational skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a customer focused manner
- Can demonstrate the ability to carry out tasks within set timeframes
- Self-prioritise workload according to the business needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed
- Hands on, can do approach
- Ability to work effectively with a manager
- Must be professional and smart in appearance
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.