The vacancy has arisen due to expansion with a progressive forward thinking organisation who have good staff retention and a good reputation.
- General office duties
- Assist with purchase orders using Sage
- Assist with inputting of customer and supplier invoices
- Sending and receiving company emails
- Dealing with account customer queries and problems.
- Estimating works
- Learning to read drawings, (full training is offered)
- Produce excel based costing sheet
- Produce quotations in word
- Quotation follow up by phone & email
- Follow up of clients/contracts on a CRM system
- Phone answering/call handling/ booking deliveries
- Secretarial support for directors
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.