Air Conditioning Service Department Supervisor
|Job Title:||Air Conditioning Service Department Supervisor|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£28000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 10:05|
Position: Air Conditioning Service Department Supervisor
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000
Our client is based in Hastings and are looking for an Air Conditioning Service Department Supervisor. The client delivers quality heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) services from design, installation, maintenance and servicing to a varied range of customers nationwide. This is predominantly an administrative role and will be based at their Head Office. The main purpose of the job is to manage and support all Railway related business and ensure service levels are maintained and improved where possible.
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Managing all PPM contracts for the Kent, Sussex and Anglia NWR routes and the South Eastern Train Operating Company Stations
- Managing all rail related Reactive Orders
- Being responsible for all complex or non-standard enquiries/quotations
- Monitoring and assisting in the preparation of engineer weekly schedules
- Monitoring and assisting in the production of all paperwork requirements
- Monitoring and assisting in the production of all customer requested status update reports
- Day to day supervision of staff and engineers involved in the rail side of the service department
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Be competent in the supervision of staff
- Engineering background preferable
- Be able to multi-task whilst maintaining complex enquiries/quotations
- Be resourceful, problem solve and organised
- Knowledge of general administration procedures
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Work in a timely manner
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's