This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Appeals Coordinator to join an expanding organisation based in Uckfield.
Ideally, you will already have strong diary management attributes and have excellent verbal and written communication skills. The successful applicant will coordinate the receipt, arrangement and outcome reporting of appeals received from our client and support the board members with their administrative needs.
This is a full-time role where the successful candidate will work Monday to Friday, 7.5 hours per day between 8.00am and 6.00pm.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
Management of appeals cases including;
- Logging new cases
- Booking board meetings, including all communications with parties and board members as well as booking premises
- Ensuring all parties and board members are provided with all documentation relating to the case
- Ensuring appropriate arrangements/equipment are available on the date of the meeting to allow for smooth running of the session
- Ensuring board reports are processed promptly and are appropriately proofread to confirm quality before release
- Closing cases and coordinating any clarifications post report
- Collation of information for Management Reporting
- Liaising with authorities, appellants, board members, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email and letter
- Working within contractual SLAs and in line with the guidelines of the applicable schemes
- Escalating complex cases or those that are progressing slowly to relevant colleagues
- Experience of diary or schedule management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word and particularly Excel
- Experience working in customer service
- Able to use own initiative and have a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in one's own development
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.