This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Accounts Manager to join a growing company near Battle.
You will be assisting the Senior Accounts Manager, by carrying out the core activities listed below
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Assisting with the preparation of annual finance statements
- Processing sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll, cash posting and all general ledger entries
- Assisting VAT, PAYE and tax duties
- Perform bank reconciliations
- Credit control
- Expenses accounting and monitoring
- Assisting with preparing monthly management accounts
- Any aspect of the accounting function required by the Senior Accounts Manager
- High levels of communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Good at working as part of a small team
Hours of work
Monday to Friday 8am-5pm
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.