This is an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Services Director to join a leading national charity to manage the line managers and to lead the Services Management Team. This is a fixed term 1 year contract.
- This is a new position which has been created to ensure the successful and sustainable delivery and development of the client's services in East Sussex by supporting the Services Director.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- To lead the Services Management Team and provide line management to service managers (and others as agreed) in line with agreed policy.
- To ensure effective contract/account management of commissioned services, and work closely with the Finance and Office Manager to ensure that all related HR, financial, legal, insurance, policy and procedural requirements are fulfilled.
- To ensure compliance with required professional and regulatory standards.
- To act as the key point of contact between the local office and the national office in respect of services for older people.
- Inspirational in your approach with the ability to engage and motivate at all levels
- Strategic in your thinking with a customer-focussed approach
- An exceptional communicator able to confidently present, negotiate and influence
- Commercially focussed, driven by service expansion and achieving challenging yet rewarding goals
- Experience of successful and sustainable service development and delivery
- Creativity with the ability and drive to identify, develop and market new and existing services and business opportunities
- Exceptional people management skills underpinned by sound emotional intelligence
- Experience of successfully managing and influencing effective change to support business needs
Education and qualifications
Minimum Degree level qualification or equivalent
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.