|Job Title:||Assistant Practitioner|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £10.50 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 01, 2020 03:12|
Our client is a well established nursing home who is currently looking for a Assistant Practitioner to join their friendly team. The ideal candidate will hold a NVQ5 or willing to work towards it. Full time or part time considered.
Main responsibilities of Assistant Practitioner role:
- Work with the Registered Home Manager to instil a positive work culture ensuring staff are supported in their roles to achieve, maintain and exceed high standards of care that is safe, caring, compassionate and of a high quality
- Work with the Registered Home Manager to maintain a comprehensive and up-to-date training and record of supervision, coaching and appraisal of all staff
- Work with the Registered Home Manager to promote a culture of learning utilising outcomes and impacts of service user and stakeholder feedback, audits, incidents, accidents, complaints and best practice to evidence continuous improvement.
- Assist to plan, organise and deliver induction for new starters
- Work with lead staff and mentors to ensure that induction programmes are delivered in line with individual learning needs and policies
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's