Assistant Service Manager
Salary: £22k - £24k for industry experience & £18k - £20k without motor trade experience
- Liaising with, and looking after customers.
- Providing repair estimates
- Keeping customers updated with repair progress and costs
- Ordering parts and returning unused parts
- Completing jobsheets into invoices. Workshop loading
- Answering phone calls and dealing with customer requests
- Keeping a log of loan and hire vehicles
- General office duties
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.