B2B Sales Executive / Rep
|Job Title:||B2B Sales Executive / Rep|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£22000 - £25000 per annum + + commission|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2020 01:49|
You will be selling throughout the South East
Salary £22 - 25K basic + Commission OTE £35K
9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday less an hour for lunch
HASTINGS based office
Own Transport required
The position would ideally suit a candidate with relevant sales experience. Someone who is a personable self-starter, and target driven with a proven track record in business to business sales. A hunter, capable of picking up the phone and finding their own leads, someone with drive and energy. Experience in selling services of some sort (not one off products) and ideally selling some form of technology. Applicants need to be comfortable with technology, with using a CRM system and with meeting targets.
The main duties will include developing sales leads, pitching to customers face to face or over the telephone, qualifying and closing deals, and delivering against the company's sales targets.
Qualifications and Skills:
- At least 2 years' experience of sales in a B2B service contract environment
- A proven track record in generating leads
- Experience of dealing with different kinds of clients at different levels within an organisation
- Good at asking great questions to match products to clients' needs
- Able to challenge a client's thinking in a positive way
- Able to handle rejection and be tenacious
- Good communicator who can build rapport with a client quickly
- Able to take ownership of activities and to deliver against targets
- Numerate and competent with business software such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good command of written English and proficient with MS Outlook
- Commercially aware
You will need your own car and a driver's licence for travel to customer meetings.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's