Do you have experience of working within a fast paced bar?
Great customer focus is essential, so we are looking for people who are passionate about helping others, always willing to deliver the best experience and enjoy working within a team.
Hours of operation will mean that the hours of work may include late nights and weekends. Shifts will vary dependant on the business, functions and events that the client has on.
- Stocking Bars and fridges
- Serving drinks, Maximising sales
- Greeting customers and providing a relaxing friendly atmosphere
- Preparing and serving drinks promptly to the customer's requirements using correct measures and glasses in accordance with the food safety and hygiene practices and procedures
- Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness of all areas of the bar
- Understanding and adhering to cleaning disciplines set for all areas
- Must be over 18
- Previous bar experience required
- Barista experience desirable
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Team player
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.