|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 11, 2020 15:33|
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Business Analyst to join an established international company based in Eastbourne.
You will be responsible for supporting users in the operational excellence of the company's internal systems, processes, and procedures. Your main geographic focus will be to support European users in addition to limited global objectives of the department.
The successful candidate will be required to manage a steady amount of support requests to enforce standard operating procedures, answer questions, troubleshoot problems, and provide timely solutions.
Previous IT experience is not essential for this position; the role will suit a proactive BA with experience in change management and business solutions.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Troubleshoot user support tickets in relation the internal Operations System
- Provide users assistance with common software errors as they arise from support tickets
- Assist users from multiple international territories to follow standard operating procedures
- Support the backend of CRM software updates to resolve data integrity problems
- Support deliverables for the GBMS team projects
- Support the integrity of critical operational data and administer necessary updates to ensure integrity and auditability
- Investigate and solve errors identified by existing rules for integrity in management information
- Communicate effectively with executives, managers, and staff across various departments and territories
- Serve as an escalation point for any issues that may occur
- Communicate plans, status, and issues to management on a regular basis
- Some international travel may be required
- 1 - 3 years' experience as an Analyst
- Experience with CRM software
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Ability to work with teams based remotely
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with little supervision
Experience in the following is desirable:
- Expert with Excel
- Experience with SQL / Salesforce
- Familiarity with Crystal Reports
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's