|Job Title:||Business Co-ordinator|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £24000 per annum + + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 15:17|
An exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing dynamic and innovating Technology company as a Business Co- Ordinator working within the Sales and Purchasing Team.
Salary: £20,000- £24,000+Benefits
This role offers great variety with no two days being the same. The successful candidate will be confident working in a vibrant and busy environment, coupled with a wiliness to develop, learn and co-operate as part of an established team. A background in Technology is not a necessity but would be an advantage.
- Experienced in customer service.
- A friendly and professional telephone manner.
- Strong communicator, both written and verbal.
- A proactive approach to problem solving.
- Previous working knowledge of Business Operations.
- Creating quotes and purchases for The Sales Team.
- Conducting administrative support to the Sales Team as required.
- Maintaining and updating the supplier database.
- Client Account Management.
- Regular engagement with distributors and vendors.
- Creating and sending contracts to clients.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's