Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + commission|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 20, 2019 11:17|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join a market leading training company based in London.
This position has been created to support the company's continued growth; you will be responsible for managing the prospect database of the business. You will be nurturing new relationships and developing new leads within the allocated prospect client list and sales lead pipeline with key decision makers globally.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
Cold calling prospects
- Introducing the company's products, services, and webinars to potential clients all over the world
- Making appointments
- Participating in client meetings
Managing your prospect base
- Ensuring all decision makers from all departments / divisions of the target account are added to the CRM, called and e-marketed to
- Researching websites, Social Media, articles and publications, and adding appropriate contacts to the CRM
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on the CRM
- Visiting client websites to obtain new contacts to add to the CRM
- Calling companies / contacts to verify contact data
Marketing the company's products and services
- Verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on the database
- Processing bookings for courses and webinars from e-shots
- Nurturing converted prospects / clients
- Growing the spend from converted prospects clients
- Targeting high growth prospects
- Answering incoming calls and dealing with queries
- Any other duties required to support the department
- Previous Business Development/ Sales experience is essential for this position
- Experienced in the use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills
- Must be extremely well organised
- Ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Good eye for detail and a "can do" attitude
- Accurate and diligent
- Hard working and proactive
- Client focused
The successful candidate will be working Monday to Friday, 8.45am-5.30pm. The company offers a competitive salary with 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) and an excellent bonus structure.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's