Business Development / Account Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development / Account Manager|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 02, 2020 12:38|
My client is an established distribution company based in Eastbourne who are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager / Account Manager to join their successful sales department.
This position has been created to support the business growth moving into 2020 and the successful candidate will need to have a minimum of 5 years' sales, business development or account management experience ideally within the engineering, manufacturing or distribution sector.
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 (DOE)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 08:30am to 4:30pm
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Account management
- Researching and identifying potential new prospects
- Developing new and existing business
- Providing quotations
- Customer visits when necessary
- Cold calling potential clients
- Following up quotations with clients
- Taking incoming calls from customers and clients
- Sourcing new suppliers
- Strong IT literacy, especially knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- All candidates must have previous sales experience
- Previous sales experience within a manufacturing environment is desirable
- Previous fastening/ engineering experience is preferred
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's