Business Development Manager
|Job Title:||Business Development Manager|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 15:21|
Our client is a successful Business Development company based in Eastbourne.
They are currently looking for a Business Development Manager to join their friendly, professional team
The role will include a variety of tasks including but not limited to:
- Calling businesses to introduce client's services
- Making introductions to secure business meetings
- Client relationship management
- Data Cleansing
Full time 9AM - 5PM (full-time)
Salary will be based on experience and contractual hours.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to forge positive relationships over the phone
- Experience working in a sales and/or marketing environment preferred
- Ability to speak with senior decision makers from a range of industry sectors and effectively cultivate and prospect leads/data as well as working from targeted data lists
- Desire to develop skills within a growing organisation
- Must be computer literate, particularly with Word, Excel and Emails
- Formal, relevant qualifications will be an advantage
- Previous relevant telesales/telemarketing experience highly advantageous. Sales experience and tenacity will also be an advantage
- Knowledge of Salesforce and other CRM's advantageous but not essential
Candidates should be well-presented and charismatic.
Attention to detail and excellent time management are essential.
Great working environment
This is one of the many roles we are working on at the Sammons Recruitment Group. Please visit our website www.sammons.co.uk for full details on all Permanent, Temporary and Contract career opportunities we are actively seeking candidates for.
Recruiting on the basis of Talent, we are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and consider all applications.
If you have not heard from us within 7 days you will have not been successful on this occasion, however, we would welcome your application for alternative vacancies.