To assist with the delivery of specific finance and advisory programmes for my client including development of all aspects of business advice to new and existing businesses throughout the region.
- Assessment of loan or grant applications
- Provision of business advice and guidance
- To undertake business needs assessments for businesses and other organisations
- Brokering/delivering further support as required
- Relationship Management of a portfolio Loan Clients (including mentoring and debt management)
- To promote and sell the services of the client to clients, including advice, training, events, membership, finance and new services
- Promotion of Finance loan schemes to key influencers who will assist in promoting and developing the loan funds we deliver.
- Provide support to the Senior Management Team in attending events (inc, networking and Exhibitions) and undertaking project management roles as required
- To support continual process and service improvement
- To populate and update all relevant CRMs and Portals used
- To undertake such other tasks as considered appropriate by your Line Manager or Chief Executive
- Meeting prescribed targets relating to our quality and contractual standards
- Ensuring clients are advised and supported in line with specific programmes and projects.
- Ensuring an effective network of key influencers is developed and recorded.
- Ensuring delivery of the business plan objectives and targets
- Colleagues satisfaction with support for specific projects
- Adherence to all Data Protection, Confidentiality and Compliance protocols
- Ensuring key performance indicators are achieved
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.