We are looking for a CAD/SketchUp Designer. Car driver essential due to location
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic and dynamic professional, fully conversant with AutoCAD, Sketchup and Microsoft Visio.
- Design Documentation - You will be responsible for producing of clear, comprehensive, accurate and high quality design documentation. This would include:
o AutoCAD - Populating architectural plans
o Sketchup - Producing scale models for clients
o Visio - Producing schematic drawings showing how it is all connected together.
- Co-ordination - You will be responsible for liaising with the engineering team and project managers to keep all design documentation up to date and to produce an "As Built" handover pack for each client at the completion of each project.
Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- Proficient user of AutoCAD, Google Sketchup and Microsoft Visio.
- A keen interest in technology is essential.
- Excellent IT skills essential.
- Good written English skills essential.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision, work on multiple projects at the same time and deliver to tight deadlines.
- A proactive, flexible and positive attitude with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Experience within the construction industries would be beneficial, but not essential.
- An understanding of residential & Commercial construction techniques is beneficial but not essential.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.