A flexible caretaker is required to undertake a range of services, including concierge, minor building repairs, emergency services, occasionally assisting the cleaning team, car parking patrols/control and porter services, to ensure that a secure and professional environment is maintained.
- Report/Repair any workplace/building defects or deficiencies
- Set alarms, open and locking the building outside of business hours
- Provide a mail and parcel service
- Manual handling.
- Occasional front of house security checks and patrols, attending and reporting on incidents involving security, checking the identity of persons and taking appropriate action, to ensure safety within the work place.
- Liaise and accompany contractors, service engineers, and meter readers etc. with regards to access and information that maybe reasonably require.
- Undertake Planned Preventative Maintenance and report any defects or further work needed to ensure all equipment is fit for purpose and HSE regulations are met.
Essential person specification:
- Working knowledge of health and safety issues and safe working practices
- Awareness of Equality, Disability, Safeguarding issues
- Minor building maintenance.
- Clean driving license.
- Experience in lifting and moving heavy equipment/furniture within the manual handling guidelines
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.