|Job Title:||Case Handler|
|Location:||St Leonards-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£18000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 12, 2021 17:14|
Our client who have provided legal services to the residential property market for almost 30 years are on the market looking for a Case Handler to organise and manage all aspects of the conveyancing transaction from instruction to completion.
Key tasks and activities will include but not be limited to: -
- Managing the Conveyancing transaction from instruction to completion
- Working closely with Conveyancer
- Liaising with clients and third parties and saving accurate notes
- Applying for relevant searches
- Drafting Legal Documents
- General Administration
- Post completion works including but not limited to
- preparing and sending applications to the Land Registry
- Stamp Duty Land Tax submissions
- file closures
- checking account ledgers.
The ideal candidate would be able to demonstrate the following skills: -
- Excellent communication skills, well-spoken and personable; able to get on with diverse personalities
- Reliable and consistent
- Helpful and positive attitude
- Flexible attitude to working practices and demands
- Responsible, professional and trustworthy
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Good literacy and computer skills, especially Word and Excel.
- Strong organisation, planning, problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Confident, resourceful and practical
- Self-motivated, ability to work autonomously or within a team
Relevant experience would be a distinct advantage, please contact Dylan Hughes at the Sammons Group should you have any questions or queries regarding the vacancy.
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's