|Location:||Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £8.21 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||November 12, 2019 10:17|
We are looking for someone to work part time hours for site in St Leonards, 3 hours a day. You will need to be an energetic, motivated individual to join the team of cleaners. Must have high standards of cleanliness and have a willingness to meet targets and to learn new skills. Due to the environment you will be working in, this position requires the successful candidate to hold an enhanced DBS certificate.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks:
- Cleaning and hoovering the meeting rooms, reception areas, individual offices and communal areas, dusting, cleaning washrooms and kitchens, emptying bins, and ensuring that the office have sufficient stationery/janitorial supplies.
- Good attention to detail and who take pride in their work
- Excellent timekeeping
- Ability to work independently and use initiative
- Ability to work to the very highest of standards to ensure that are offices are spotlessly clean and tidy
- Reliability and hard work
- Flexibility and ability to cover sickness absence/holiday
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's