This position is based in Hastings, but you will be required to cover holiday and sickness at the other sites located in Bexhill and Eastbourne as needed. Monday to Friday 1.00pm till 5.00pm. Possible Temporary to Permanent for the right candidate.
- Greeting clients and their visitors
- Booking meeting rooms for client via Microsoft Outlook
- Ensuring meeting room tidy for each booking
- Making refreshments for meetings
- Emptying and stacking the dishwasher daily
- Opening and closing the reception and breakout areas each day which includes unsetting/setting alarm
- Checking coffee machine stock daily
- Keeping the reception area clean and tidy
- Programming fobs and keys for clients
- Adhoc photocopying for clients
- Liaising with clients regarding building works
- Liaising with Landlords regarding building faults
- Preparing welcome packs for new clients
- Updating and printing weekly sign in sheets
- Updating the various contacts lists
- Sorting client post into pigeon holes
- Franking outgoing post for clients including recording special deliveries
- Logging Virtual Office client post and informing them of arrival
- Letting clients know when parcels have arrived
- Answering telephone and email enquiries about unit vacancies and relaying information to Landlords
- Car park management including updating registrations, providing permits and daily spot checks in the car park to ensure people are using the facility correctly
- Daily Health & Safety checks including building walkaround and checking panels for faults
- Weekly Health & Safety checks including visually inspecting emergency lighting, fire exits, building walkaround, checking showers
- Monthly Health & Safety checks including first aid kit supplies and electrical equipment visual inspection and disabled toilet light checks
- Assisting in bi-annual fire drill role call
- Ensuring reception area is kept GDPR compliant
- Providing cover when necessary due to holidays or sickness for am/pm session at any of our sites
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.