Client Associate Team Leader
|Job Title:||Client Associate Team Leader|
|Location:||Uckfield, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £21000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2021 12:02|
Position: Client Associate Team Leader
Role: Full Time - 37.5 hrs per week Monday - Friday, 7.5 hrs per day between 8:00am and 6:00pm
Salary: £21,000 per annum
Benefits: 25 days holiday, Health Cash Plan, Perkbox
Ref: T3GL * 1376606
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our business as a Client Associate Team Leader. Ideally you will already be a successful Administrator, with experience of supervising and managing others, who is looking to further develop their skills in a supportive environment. The successful applicant will help support the delivery of excellent customer service within specified Service Level Agreements to a portfolio of clients.
This role will involve leading a small, but growing team of Administrators (Client Associates), the successful applicant will deliver excellent customer service and case management to a portfolio of clients and support the ongoing development of the Client Associate team.
- Leading a team of Administrators to include allocating work, supervising day to day activities, and developing and coaching the team.
- Conducting the team's Annual Development Reviews, holding regular 1-2-1s, identifying additional training requirements and creating development plans to address any underperformance.
- Training new team members on processes and principles of the services as well as familiarising them with specific client requirements.
- Helping to identify efficient service delivery opportunities on a national scale, ensuring site visits and schedules are planned to optimal utilisation, ensuring best value to our customer's needs.
- Liaising with clients, their employees, internal staff and 3rd parties via telephone, email, letter and via our in-house scheduling tools.
- Daily review and allocation of schedulers workflow to manage optimal utilisation of our field-based resources.
- Use of data to identify, monitor and escalate any underutilised schedules to the appropriate key customer contacts.
- Regular communication with the local Senior Team in regard to people or client issues.
- Act in accordance with the Company's core values of diligence; honesty; exemplary customer service; professionalism; ethical and trustworthy behaviours. Valuing colleagues, customers and business partners, and taking responsibility for their actions.
- Act within the boundaries set out by the Company's policies to ensure sensitive personal information is protected as required by law, regulatory bodies, ethics and best practice.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Initiative and a proactive approach.
- Experience of managing a team of staff.
- Willing to take an active role in your own and your team's development.
- Previous experience completing logistics planning and optimal scheduling
- Experience in a customer service, health surveillance or Occupational Health environment.
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Desired Skill - Office 365
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Client Service Associate
Eastbourne, East Sussex
£25000 - £30000 per annum
Admin Support Officer
Eastbourne, East Sussex
Up to £10 per hour
Hastings, East Sussex
£17500 - £19000 per annum + Circa
Temporary School Administrator / Receptionist
Hastings, East Sussex
Up to £9.50 per hour