Client Service Associate
|Job Title:||Client Service Associate|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2021 11:09|
Position: Client Service Associate
Ref: T3GL 1376612
An exciting opportunity to join a highly skilled and dedicated team as a Client Service Associate. Your role will be central to maintaining our goal of providing the best client support in our market.
Our client uses a web-based system to setup, run and manage their clients auctions. You will help them with everything from onboarding, to the day-to-day navigation of our systems and with troubleshooting any queries that they may have. If you have an investigative mind, a strong passion for helping others, and are enthusiastic to work with auctioneers and their teams, then this role is for you.
From early on, you will be able to establish and maintain good professional working relationships with our existing client base and will welcome new clients onboard as we continue to grow. You will perfect your skills as a trainer and acquire a large pool of knowledge on the intricate workings of the auction industry.
This role will offer you a chance to excel in a friendly and focused growing team.
- Providing ongoing client support through telephone and email
- Answering in-bound calls
- Training clients on how to use our systems
- Investigating client issues internally and ensuring resolutions are given in a timely manner
- Co-ordinating diary appointments
- Prioritizing tasks continuously throughout the working day
- Working as part of a team to ensure all client support is handled
- Monitoring live auctions in real time
- General admin
- Ensuring a thorough understanding of our systems through self-directed learning
- Responsible for ongoing own professional development (including participating in training sessions)
- Engaging in shift working patterns as required (evening and weekend)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent problem-solving skills and independent thinker
- Good time-management and prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain agile in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Clear written and verbal communication skills (Ability to express confidently and succinctly using a good level of English grammar)
- A sharp eye for detail
- Strong computer literacy skills (including use of Microsoft Office package)
- Work well under pressure and in a team environment
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's