This is a new and exciting opportunity for an experienced Client Services Operations Manager to join an established organisation in Uckfield.
The successful applicant will manage and support the administration function across the business, managing the Office Administrators and Team Leaders in multiple locations. You will be responsible for ensuring that there is systems and processes in place for successful on-boarding, continuous improvement and change management within the Client Services Teams through training, review, quality management, coaching and feedback.
Working closely with Client Relationship Managers and clients to ensure a quality service is delivered to support and improve the client experience evidenced through SLA achievement.
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 (DOE)
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
Management of Administration function
- People management of all administrative staff and Reception staff including;
- Resourcing and recruitment
- Training and development of employees
- Optimisation of process flow
- Annual reviews
- Absence management
- Performance management
- Improving staff engagement
- Approving annual leave requests
- Escalation point for process of staff issues within administration functions
- Escalation point for client reporting or internal reporting issues
- Investigation of complaints and feedback to Client Relationship Managers or team lead. Ensuring corrective actions are taken following investigation
- Creating and updating process documents and training materials
- Coordinating and taking part in system testing for administrative features
- Developing new processes and amending existing ones in conjunction with other key stakeholders
- Providing Business Development team with operational input on tenders
- Support Account Managers on operational areas during client implementations or exit and contract changes
- Contributing to client contract reviews and management information
- Project work as required
- Signing off invoices
- Carry out training needs analysis to inform the staff's learning and development strategy
- Design, deliver and monitor a training and coaching roadmap for the CA business area
- Train new staff and existing administration staff on processes and principles of the service
- Drive continuous improvement within the staff environment through audit, process review, action plans and feedback
- Provide accurate reporting on quality and training for the business area to senior management
- Support the implementation of training events via the Learning Management System
- Manage the training calendar, including the scheduling and delivery of workshops
- Experience of Managing a Team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to engage at all levels
- Good IT skills
- Initiative and proactive positive approach
- Experience of relationship/contract management
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent workstreams
- Experience of delivering training in process-dependent client support service teams
- Experience of contributing to process design and assessing and reporting on delivery
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.