Clinical Lead (Registered General Nurse)
|Job Title:||Clinical Lead (Registered General Nurse)|
|Location:||Isle of Wight, England|
|Salary:||Up to £38000 per annum + + accommodation + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2020 01:54|
Our friendly and supportive client is a leading and evolving care home provider who now has an exciting opportunity in the Isle of Wight for a Clinical Lead (RGN).
Main responsibilities of Clinical Lead(RGN) role:
- Assessment of residents' needs, production and implementation of Care plans and accurate documentation on residents' records.
- The organisation of the Home and attitude of the staff should reflect the need for residents to achieve and maintain maximum independence.
- The post holder will be expected to maintain a quiet and calm atmosphere by encouragement and example whilst caring for the residents.
- Helping unqualified staff with in-service training and to keep abreast of current post-registration training.
- There will be some supernumerary time as the CL will be responsible for agreed delegated duties e.g. Auditing, Pre Assessments of potential future residents, rota management, training etc.
Skills & Behaviours required for Clinical Lead(RGN) role:
- RGN Registered Nurse-our client will look at an experienced RN looking to take the next step in their career
- Someone who shares their passion and dedication for making every day special for our residents
- The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- A good time manager, who can prioritise effectively and work independently
- Employee Benefit Package - great savings, discounts & rewards
- Discounts at major supermarkets, High Street Stores, Cinemas and many more
- Accommodation is available
- Free onsite parking
- Free hot meal
- Free staff training with a great opportunity for career progression
- Free uniform
- Fun, enthusiastic & rewarding environment
- Plenty of support
If you're interested in this position please APPLY now!
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead (RN) - (Maternity cover)
£19 - £20 per hour + + paid breaks
Unit Manager / Lead Nurse - (Registered General Nurse)
Up to £18 per hour
Deputy Manager/Clinical Lead (RN)
Hastings, East Sussex
£19 - £22 per hour
Lead Nurse/Senior Nurse - RGN or RMN
Up to £19 per hour
Staff Nurse - RGN or RMN (Days)
Chichester, West Sussex
Up to £18.75 per hour + £2.50 p/h enhancements