Clinical Lead/Manager - RGN or RMN Qualified
|Job Title:||Clinical Lead/Manager - RGN or RMN Qualified|
|Salary:||Up to £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2020 02:41|
Salary: Up to £50k
Contracted Hours: 45 hours
Our client is a well established nursing dementia home; they are currently looking for an experienced Clinical Lead/Care Manager (RGN or RMN) with allocated supernumerary time but our client is looking for flexibility to suit the needs of the home. Job description available.
Main responsibilities of Clinical Lead/Manager - RGN or RMN role:
- Take the lead for quality and improvement in nursing and dementia care
- Take the lead in identifying and addressing the clinical, health and social care needs of residents, ensuring independence and choice
- Act as the lead advocate for the very best in care for residents
- Develop and lead a care pathway for the management and care of residents
- Be innovative in service delivery for residents with dementia
- Build the capacity of staff to respond effectively to residents with dementia
- Build partnerships with care professionals, including GP's, CMHT, DN's and placement teams operating in a care environment
Skills & Behaviours required for Clinical Lead/Manager - RGN or RMN role:
- Provide clinical leadership on dementia and assume responsibility for the correct assessment of care required, through planning, documentation and ongoing assessment
- Engage in care planning and implementation of care plans
- Work within NMC codes of conduct in a non-nursing, care environment
- Ensure compliance with legal boundaries at all times, including CQC/DOLS/MCA Effectively assess and manage risks and issues
- Develop non-drug management of challenging behaviours where appropriate, and effective reviews of prescribing of anti-psychotic medicines
- Develop the principles of dignity, safeguarding and clinical effectiveness, and act as the lead advocate for optimal resident care and support at every stage
- Ensure a high standard of care delivery, based on the assessment of care needs and in consultation with service users, their relatives and the care team.
- Ensure the correct and accurate administration and ordering of medicines as required by residents as per the home's policies and procedures
- Work together with the home manager and care team managers to ensure all residents receive high- quality care at all times.
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's