Our well established client is a reputable and supportive care home provider who now has an exciting opportunity in Eastbourne for an experienced Clinical Lead/Senior Nurse who will be deputising for the Home Manager as well as overseeing nurses and conducting audits, etc but will need to work on the floor as and when the needs of the business require.
Main responsibilities of Clinical Manager (RN) role:
- You will play a key role within the home, taking the time to get to know our residents and their families, so you can ensure the best possible person centred care is delivered
- You will be responsible for creating and updating care plans to ensure they are accurately maintained for auditing purposes, maintaining clear, precise and up-to-date medication records for all our residents
- You will take responsibility for all aspects and areas of care within the home, whilst promoting our key values of choice, dignity and respect
- Always seeking to share your clinical knowledge and experience, you will provide valuable support to members of the home's care team, offering valuable guidance and assistance
- Creating and developing strong relationships with our customers, you will play an important role in strengthening the brand and raising the care home's profile
Skills & Behaviours required for Clinical Manager(RN) role:
- RGN or RMN or RNLD (Registered Nurse)
- Level 4 or 5 Leadership qualification
- Someone who shares their passion and dedication for making every day special for our residents
- The ability to build a warm rapport with residents and their families
- A natural educator with leadership experience, you will constantly look for ways to share knowledge of best practice with those around you
- A good time keeper, who can prioritise effectively and work independently
Benefits of Clinical Manager(RN) role:
- Attractive Salary
- DBS paid
- Pension scheme
- Paid breaks
- Meals on duty
- Exciting work environment
- Appropriate clinical training
- Free uniform
- On-going training and development opportunities
Are you a qualified Nurse either out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.