About the role:
- To provide clinical and managerial leadership to staff and patients.
- To be responsible for the management and co-ordination of the nursing services on the ward.
- Through positive leadership and active participation, to maintain a well-motivated and highly skilled nursing team able to provide high standards of nursing care/
- To ensure that the nursing service is professional, effective and makes optimum use of the resources available.
- To develop and maintain a ward environment that facilities the provision of Best Practice in terms of clinical care.
- To continuously manage risk assessment and management plans, ensuring a safe and therapeutic environment.
- To monitor and audit the quality of care planning for all patients, coaching and supporting nurses and support workers in the development and execution of those care plans
- To participate in the on-call system to provide the first point of contact for ward based staff, outside of normal working hours.
Benefits of Staff Nurse - RMN role:
- Competitive Salary
- Annual bonus scheme
- Free life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Paid birthday and anniversary of joining company leave
- Working within a well established team
- Training and development
- Free parking when available
- Subsidised meals
Are you a qualified Nurse either starting out in your career or looking for a more senior position? If so, Sammons Healthcare would like to offer our expertise and assistance. We have vacancies nationwide for RGNs RMNs and RNLDs. Additionally if you are currently seeking a post as an Area, Home or Deputy Manager, Senior Nurse or Clinical Lead then please send your CV to us along with your requirements and we will endeavour to find the right position for you.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).