Commercial Development Project Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Development Project Manager|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 16:25|
Commercial development of an ongoing five year development programme.
- Managing and delivering construction projects using corporate project methodology and best practice in order to ensure that projects meet time, budgets and quality requirements.
- Setting up effective project governance and producing project management documentation ensuring effective project reporting and delivery.
- Identifying, assessing and managing project risks and issues, development of contingency plans.
- Responsible for managing project budget, preparing project reports and reporting to Board on a quarterly basis.
- Appointment of external consultants and contractors, preparation of contract documents and tender documentation.
- Monitoring contractors' performance throughout construction including attendance at all site meetings and carrying out necessary reporting.
The applicant needs to be:
An experienced, highly motivated Principal Quantity Surveyor/Project Manager to undertake a full range of duties including contract management and project management. The candidate should be willing to work with the minimum of supervision in a small multi-disciplinary team. Including supporting the estate management surveyors in a facilities
management role and in the preparation of appropriate documentation for investment sales of developed properties.
Ideally, we are looking for an applicant with a minimum of 5 years' experience in a quantity surveyor/project management role. A building construction related degree, Quantity Surveyor and MRICS qualifications. Membership of the Association of Project Management would be beneficial.
Applicants should submit their C.V. by email
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's