This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Director to join a leading Architectural / Property Services company based in East London.
You will be responsible for adding value to the company's growth activities by identifying new commercial opportunities and managing marketing efforts. You will keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to management and directors. The ideal candidate will also be a creative strategist with excellent organisational abilities. The goal is to promote and expand the company's commercial activity generating revenue and leading to sustainable growth.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Develop and implement commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Act to acquire new customers and manage client relationships (new and existing)
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using key metrics and prepare reports for directors
- Assist in setting financial targets and budget development and monitoring
- Proven experience as Commercial Director or similar role with a minimum
- eight years' experience
- Proven experience in sales and/or marketing and managing relationships with key
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in Business Administration, Finance or relevant field
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.