Commercial Project Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Project Manager|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||October 18, 2019 10:20|
This position requires an experienced project manager with very strong project management skills, and with good attention to detail.
The position would suit an energetic and competent project manager, who is capable of delivering a major new export market plan. The project is to set up a new overseas trading subsidiary, to replicate the companies existing successful UK on - line platform, in order to sell their World renowned brand, and to ensure alignment with the local fulfilment partner.
The salary will very much depend on the experience of the candidate. A part-time solution could be a possibility.
The role will require Overseas Travel
Project Manager - Indian Market
Ensuring that all milestones are hit and all the elements are in place in order to ensure the market plan and strategy is operational by September 2020.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Sales Value
- New Business development
- Customer satisfaction.
- Effective execution of Sales development plans
Setting Up New Company:
- Ensure that the new company is set up on time according to the legal and tax requirements of India
- Oversee the recruitment of a country manager in India and assess the need for recruiting additional staff if necessary
- Ensure appropriate Brand Protection measures are in place
- Pull Together and issue a Critical Path for the project
- Put into place and manage a Traffic light reporting system to highlight and escalate any issues to the Directors and ensure these are resolved quickly
- Ensure all milestones are hit
- Ensure that all the team are working well together and delivering their part of project
- Pull in expertise from elsewhere in the business and externally if necessary to ensure the project proceeds to plan
Sales and Marketing:
- Ensure that the sales and marketing plan is delivered on time, to include: Product Range, Pricing, Digital Marketing / Content, Campaign Calendar.
Fulfilment Partner Management:
- Ensure that the necessary contracts and documentation is agreed and put in place with the local fulfilment partner
- Ensure the partner has the necessary systems in place in good time to deliver the project's requirements.
- Ensure the partner has the necessary warehousing and logistics in place to deliver the project's requirements.
- Ensure that the fulfilment partner is meeting their obligations under the contract
- Oversee the migration of the successful UK platform and model to the new company
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's