Commercial Property Secretary
|Job Title:||Commercial Property Secretary|
|Location:||Lewes, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 15:45|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Commercial Property Secretary to join an established firm of solicitors based in Lewes.
Commercial Property Secretary (Job ID: 1374957)
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Document preparation and binding
- File maintenance
- Making, taking and transferring calls
- Keeping the in-house database updated
- Drafting outline correspondence and documents
- Managing and updating paper and electronic diaries
- Booking in meetings and greeting clients
- Assisting with the general smooth running of the office and its administration
- Processing dictations using in house system
- Strong legal secretarial skills
- Have a good understanding of commercial sales and purchase transactions
- 70 words per minute typing speed
- Experience in a commercial property team in a law firm
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to display empathy, tact and diplomacy
- Personable and team focused
- Self-motivated with the anility to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Flexible, resilient and able to handle change
- Good time management skills and the ability to prioritise workload
- Attention to detail
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's