Communication and Bid Writer
|Job Title:||Communication and Bid Writer|
|Location:||Uckfield, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£50000 - £53000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 15:17|
An exciting opportunity for a Communications and Bid Writer has arisen to join a leading occupational health and wellness provider on a full-time basis.
Salary: £50,000- £55,000+Benefits
This position will be responsible for all thing's communications both internally and externally within a fast paced and growing organization. This is a hybrid position which will require the use of a wide variety of skills where no two days will be the same. Working with a small team but with responsible for written and verbal communications across the business, you will be helping to write the future success. The client is looking for the candidate to have a created mindset with the ability to work within the brands guidelines and corporate palate. The is a great opportunity to be a key part of the future success of the organization going forward.
- An effective communicator both written and verbal.
- Strong relationship building experience both internally and externally.
- Experienced Bid Writer, preparing documents and contracts, applying for funding and grants.
- Experience creating engaging content presentations.
- Practiced Wordsmith with an engaging but formal way of writing.
- Skilled Proof Reader, ensuring all documentation's are accurate and literately accurate.
- Excellent IT Skills; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Office 365.
- Highly organised, with an eye for the finer detail.
- Previous Exposure with the tendering process.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Hastings, East Sussex
Up to £18500 per annum
£18000 - £25000 per annum
Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£20000 - £25000 per annum
Administrator - 12 Month Maternity Cover Contract
£19000 - £19500 per annum