|Job Title:||Contracts Administrator|
|Salary:||£18000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||June 09, 2021 09:57|
Contracts Administrator - £18-£25k - Newport, South Wales
A well-established contractor who supply Products and Services to the construction industry and are working on some of the largest and most interesting projects in the construction industry are on the market looking for a Contracts Administrator to manage, negotiate, support and execute the contract process.
They are looking for a Contract Administrator to work in their South Wales office, duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to: -
- Creation of Contract related documentation.
- Place orders for the completion of contracts.
- Work towards a production deadline.
- Ensure any complicated contracts are completed successfully.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues etc
- Review and negotiate terms and conditions of contract
The ideal candidate will be someone coming from a similar position, qualifications and experience required will include:
- Excellent organisational skills and able to work towards deadlines.
- Ability to multitask
- Communicate fluently verbally, and written English.
- Proactive approach.
- Proficient in MS Office suite.
- Work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills.
- Loyal and Reliable
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.