Conveyancing Legal Secretary
|Job Title:||Conveyancing Legal Secretary|
|Location:||Eastbourne, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||September 03, 2020 16:48|
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join an established Law Firm based in Eastbourne.
You will be responsible for providing full Secretarial support to the fee earners and department.
This is a full-time role working Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Arranging appointments
- Dealing with client queries in person and by phone, together with preparation of correspondence by audio typing via the digital dictation system
- Using the Land Registry Portal, completing Land Registry returns, and submission of SDLT forms
- Filing, photocopying and opening/closing client files in a timely manner
- Maintaining and coordinating diaries and diary notes and reporting on these as necessary
- Regular consideration of client files and advising fee earners on any action required.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Initiative and a proactive approach
- Willing to take an active role in own development
- Conveyancing experience is essential for this role
- Good IT skills to include the use of database systems, Outlook, Word, and Excel
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's