This is an exciting opportunity for a Probate Executive to join a leading legal firm in Hove
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks:
- Use of case management systems
- Drafting various documents
- File management
- Good telephone manner
- Instructing experts
- Liaising with clients and other professionals
- Participating in business development initiatives
- Meeting firm set billing targets
- Applications are encouraged from paralegals with a minimum of one year's experience in probate
- Previous experience of managing a caseload of probate matters is essential for this role
- Demonstrate excellent client care with an empathetic and professional approach
- Be a strong team player with the ability to work under your own initiative
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.