Corporate Commercial Solicitor
|Job Title:||Corporate Commercial Solicitor|
|Location:||Uckfield, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||October 14, 2019 10:48|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Corporate Commercial Solicitor to join a leading law firm in Uckfield.
- Corporate advisory and transactional work for corporate clients and individual business owners, entrepreneurs and professionals
- Advising inception on commercial agreements
- Traditional/alternative funding requirements
- Shareholders agreements
- Corporate re-structuring
- Lending and security
- Joint venture arrangements
- Merger and acquisition transactions
- Provide advice to business owners and directors across many aspects of their business and personal life cycles
- Applications are encouraged from corporate transactional solicitors with at least 3 years post qualified experience or equivalent
- Excellent technical skills are required
- Good at building and managing relationships with new and existing clients
Place of work:
- Your primary and predominant base for work will be in Uckfield but you may be asked from time to time to visit other offices as members of the team are encouraged to be involved with work across other offices when possible
About the role:
- Our client can offer you the opportunity to work on a flexible and agile basis whatever your needs may be
- You will be given responsibility from the outset and the opportunity to develop within the team through coaching from the other members of the team and through great access to training internally and externally
- You will have the opportunity to develop your own client and professional referrer network and you will work with an exceptional Business Development team who will assist you in compiling your own personal business development plan.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's