- Degree qualified.
- Part qualified ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA.
- Previous accounting experience within a similar position would be preferable
Providing financial support to management and reporting financial data for consolidation.
- Producing monthly financial results including reports.
- Assisting in monitoring and reviewing key financial data to identify trends.
- To ensure compliance of business processes
- To coordinate and prepare the annual budgets and monthly forecasts.
- Maintaining, monitoring and reviewing financial data.
- Working with stores to ensure tight internal controls exist over purchasing, stocks, issues, etc.
- Ad-hoc contact with suppliers, auditors and hauliers.
- The role is intended to be the first point of contact on financial information and support
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.