|Job Title:||Credit Controller|
|Location:||Worthing, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£20000 - £22000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2020 13:29|
Position: Credit Controller
Salary: £20,000 to £22,000 p/a DOE
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a prestigious company located in Worthing.
Reporting to the Credit Control Manager, the main purpose of your role will be to monitor all outstanding invoices, chase payment and to ensure that all Group policies and procedures applicable to your area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- To monitor all outstanding accounts to ensure payments are made swiftly and in line with customer terms of credit
- To note all outstanding accounts and investigate with the relevant departmental manager to ensure that there is no reason for non-payment
- To reconcile invoices paid and dispatch monthly customer service statements
- Follow up non-payment either directly or through departmental manager and if non-payment persists initiate actions in line with company policy to obtain payment
- To reconcile payments against debt age analysis and produce monthly debt age analysis for inclusion in company reports
- To ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively, and that any unresolved problems are referred to the job holders immediate supervisor
- To ensure that within their area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
- Handle all internal and external customers and suppliers with courtesy and ensure the Mercedes-Benz experience is delivered to all contacts at all times.
Monday to Friday 08:30 to 17:30, 40 hours a week
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's