Customer Advisor / Order Processor
|Job Title:||Customer Advisor / Order Processor|
|Location:||Hailsham, East Sussex|
|Salary:||£18000 - £19500 per annum + DOE|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2019 15:21|
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Advisor / Order Processor to join a leading online Distribution company based in Hailsham.
Salary: £18,000 - 19,500 (DOE)
Hours: Monday to Friday, 7:00am - 4.30pm with every 3rd Saturday of the month 9:00am - 1:00pm with a half day off in the week.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Providing excellent customer service over the telephone and online to customers and clients
- Processing, printing, updating, and creating orders
- Dealing with queries and complaints through eBay and Amazon
- Ordering stock from suppliers
- Updating stock inventory
- Improving current listings
- Liaising and negotiating with couriers
- Using Excel spreadsheets
- The successful applicant will have a confident telephone manner and a good customer care track record
- Good attention to detail with the ability to work independently and part of a team
- A good understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- This position would suit a 'tech savvy' candidate who also has experience buying and selling through eBay
- Previous complaints handling experience is desirable
- A Full UK driving license and access to a vehicle is essential for this position due to the location of the client
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's