Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm
- Sorting all incoming post
- Log all new clients and matters on to the in-house systems
- Keep in-house records up to date and accurate following telephone conversations
- Take credit and debit card payments
- Handle incoming calls from clients and answer the main switchboard number in a timely and polite manner, taking detailed messages where necessary and passing them to the appropriate team member.
- Assisting with general administration tasks, e.g. shredding, incoming and outgoing post, document scanning, photocopying, filing
- Fast accurate typing skills are an essential requirement
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to prioritise tasks and workload
- Good organisational and record keeping skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good team player with the ability to use own initiative
- Flexible, Adaptable and Conscientious
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.