Customer Care Assistant
|Job Title:||Customer Care Assistant|
|Location:||Hastings, East Sussex|
|Salary:||Up to £16500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2019 02:13|
Monday - Friday 9am-5.30pm (one hour lunch break)
- To assist with the administrative tasks to ensure the smooth running of the company. Fast typing skills is an essential requirement for this position.
- Call handling
- Sort all incoming post
- Log all new clients and matters on to the in-house systems
- Chasing clients to return the relevant documentation
- Keep in-house records up to date
- Make accurate notes following telephone conversations with customers
- Process Cheque's, credit and debit card payments
- Accept incoming calls from clients and answer the main switchboard within 3 rings
- Take detailed messages where necessary and pass them to the appropriate team member.
- Assisting with general administration tasks, e.g. shredding, outgoing post, document scanning, photocopying, filing
Skills and Attributes:
- Good telephone manner
- Competent IT skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and workload
- Good organizational and record keeping skills
- Ability to multi task
- Good team player with the ability to use own initiative
- Flexible, Adaptable and Conscientious
- Keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit our website for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's