As a Customer care Consultant you will provide a consistent approach to customer care query resolution supporting all distribution channels such as web, inbound calls and email communications.
Duties will include;
- To efficiently and effectively manage customer care enquiries across all distribution channels whilst taking into consideration our Treating Customers Fairly mandate and best business practice.
- To strive to resolve all customer care queries in the first instance.
- To investigate complaints and provide resolutions and root cause analysis.
- To provide feedback using predefined procedures and processes in order to help the business identify areas for improvement and development.
- To contribute to the development and success of the Company by taking an active part in team and operational meetings.
- To maintain a professional and courteous manner towards your fellow team members, customers and clients.
- To work within our regulatory framework and adhere to our Quality Assurance Programme.
- To comply with the housekeeping rules contained within the Staff Handbook.
This list of duties is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and may be amended by Senior Management from time to rime, nor is it in an order of importance.
As Customer Care Consultant you will be;
- Experience within a Call Centre environment.
- Experience of investigating and responding to customer complaints.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Committed to excellent customer service and prepared to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail with focus on achieving first time quality.
- Persistent in the face of opposition, maintaining a positive attitude.
- Competent level in Excel, Word and Internet.
- Experience in Live Chat would be desirable
35 hours per week
Shift patterns to be worked and will include some weekends and bank holidays, with time off in lieu (to equate to no more than a 35 hour week).
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.