The Customer Care Unit provides top quality customer service using a variety of channels including telephone, email and Live Chat. Following successful completion of the probation period, there may be opportunities to learn the different channels and become an expert in the customer service department.
- To effectively handle inbound calls.
- To manage customer service enquiries in alignment with our customer service goals.
- To assist the Sales department in taking over flow sales calls.
- Accurate screening of customers pre-existing medical conditions.
- Learn and develop skills in order to assist other areas of the Customer Care department.
- To provide feedback using predefined procedures and processes in order to help the business identify areas for improvement and development.
- To contribute to the development and success of the Company by taking an active part in team and operational meetings.
- Adhere to FCA regulations at all times.
- To maintain a professional and courteous manner towards your fellow team members, customers and clients.
- To work within our regulatory framework and adhere to our Quality Assurance Programme.
- To comply with the housekeeping rules contained within the Staff Handbook.
This list of duties is neither exclusive nor exhaustive and may be amended by Senior Management from time to rime, nor is it in an order of importance.
- Experience within a Call Centre environment in a similar role.
- Experience in dealing with Customer complaints both verbal and written is desirable.
- Use of Live Chat or a similar system is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Committed to excellent customer service and prepared to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Attention to detail with focus on achieving first time quality.
- Competent level in Excel, Word and Internet.
- 37.5 hours per week
The Call Centre is open during the following hours:
8.30am - 8pm Monday to Friday
9am - 5pm Saturday
10am - 5pm Sunday
10am - 4pm Bank Holidays
Shift patterns to be worked, with time off in lieu.
- Excellent learning & development opportunities.
- 24 days holiday basic, rising after specific lengths of service.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Life Assurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Long Service Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Study Support Packages
- Reward & Recognition incentives
- Discounted Health Assessments
- Health & Wellbeing advice
- Exclusive employee discounts including shopping vouchers, cinema tickets etc.
- Employee suggestion scheme
- Annual performance related bonus
- Fresh fruit every Tuesday
- Pizza's in the last week of the month
- Head & Neck massages during lunch breaks
- Sports & Social Club
- Cycle to work scheme
- Discounted Gourmet Society and Tastecard offers
If you feel that this role doesn't match your skills and expertise, please visit www.sammons.co.uk for a variety of Permanent, Temporary and Contract vacancies.
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.