Our well-established client is a reputable and supportive care home provider who now has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Relationship Manager. You must have sales experience within the care industry, a great communicator and be pro-active. Job description available upon request. Commutable from Ilford, Brentwood, Romford and Cheshunt. Commission is based upon 4 beds per month sold.
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Overall responsibility to meet the occupancy as agreed in the budget
- Effectively follow through each enquiry from initial contact through to final decision
- Maintain the lead management system
- With the Registered Manager review occupancy and marketing activity against KPIs
- Ensure all reporting internally and externally is completed accurately and on time.
- Support the 'Move In' process, ensuring the resident and their families experience is positive
- Ensure that all required moving in documentation and finances are completed prior to admission
- Minimum of two years sales and marketing
- Sales experience in the Healthcare sector
- Proven track record in customer relations
Education and qualifications
- Diploma or NVQ3 in Health & Social Care or equivalent desirable
- GCSE or equivalent English, Maths & ICT
- Vocational Experience
Benefits and conditions
Salary: £35k basic (up to £47k with commission)
Contracted Hours: 40 hours+33 days annual leave
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.