Customer Service Administrator
|Job Title:||Customer Service Administrator|
|Location:||Lewes, East Sussex|
|Contact Name:||Sammons Group|
|Job Published:||July 30, 2019 16:22|
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor / Administrator to join a market leading Distribution Company based in Lewes.
In this position you will be working within a small team to ensure an efficient, helpful and informative customer service experience to all customer and clients.
Monday - Friday: 9am - 5pm
- Simply Healthcare Package (on completion of 3-month probation)
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days Holiday (plus Bank Holidays)
- Non-contributory Group Life Assurance Scheme
- 1 hour paid lunchbreak
Core Activities, Duties and Key Tasks
- Ensuring all batch numbers and best before dates on picking lists match exactly to the order system Exchequer once list received from warehouse
- Inputting pallets onto the online system and collating paperwork once labels are printed ready to be sent to the warehouse
- Answering incoming calls, re-directing calls and taking messages when required
- Ensuring customer's account is within their agreed credit status before proceeding with picking and turning into a delivery note
- Maintaining good housekeeping e.g. daily filing of sales orders and ensuring archiving is kept up to date
- Keeping an eye on the trays for completed picking lists received from the warehouse and orders to go down to the warehouse
- Acting as a "runner" between the two departments to make sure both teams are keeping on top of the workload
- IT literate, e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook and ability to learn and use new in-house systems (Exchequer)
- An efficient and friendly telephone manner
- Good written and oral communication skills with customers and internal partners
- Demonstrates the ability to be a team player as well as work on an individual basis
- Ability to plan and prioritise day to day workload to meet deadlines
- Ability to review and resolve issues
We endeavour to reply to all applications. However if you have not heard from us within 7 days you have been unsuccessful with this particular role. You are very welcome to apply to future advertisements placed by The Sammons Group.
The Sammons Group is an Employment Business and Employment Agency as defined by the EAA Regulations 2003, and we abide by the Code of Practice of our industry body (the Recruitment & Employment Confederation - REC).
We are committed to supporting and promoting diversity in the workplace, and welcome applications from candidates regardless of age, belief, disability, ethnic origin/nationality, gender/gender reassignment, marital/civil partnership status, pregnancy/maternity, or sexual orientation - we recruit on the basis of talent. If you require reasonable adjustments in the recruitment process, please let us know.
We regret that as a recruitment consultancy we are unable to seek visas for applicants not holding current entitlement to work in the UK.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's